Monday, December 19, 2022

Stories and penguins

In some corner of your house, on some shelf, or windowsill, you might have a few items about which you could tell a story or two.

I saw the penguin above, and its accompanying rocks and another mystery thing in Bristol, at Alison's house. I didn't ask her to tell me about it. Now I wish I had. She told me many stories, and showed me places, and things.

Our internet is called RealPenguin, because of this fun kids' story, acted out by their dads: Salesman.

Little stories are parts of bigger lives.


SandraDodd.com/museum
photo by Sandra Dodd

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm thinking... maybe Alison DID tell me a story and I've forgotten it. If so, I hope she'll be willing to tell me again.

    So many good stories, I overflowed.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!