Wednesday, September 2, 2020

A good person

Someone wrote:

"I wanted to say that this blog, out of all the blogs in the blogosphere, encourages me the most. It lets me know, that my actually natural inclinations as a parent (to love, to focus on relationship, to care for the inside more than the outside) are what I should be listening to. It is so easy in this world to get mired down in how we *should* do something. I admit to falling for this time and time again. I just wanted you to know this blog to be a true inspiration for how to be not only a 'good' unschooling parent, but just a good person. Thank you."

That comment was left by "unknown," when the blog was three years old, in 2013.

Just Add Light and Stir is ten years old now.

Thank you for reading.


The comment was at Gradually Climb, October 22, 2013.
photo by Sandra Dodd

1 comment:

  1. Yes I definitely second that. If I hadn't stumbled across this a few years ago I wouldn't be the kinder partner, mother and person I am now.😊

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!