Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Sleep, sleepity sleep

bright white moonflower, amid tall green vines, in the dark

At 3:30 a.m., I wake up (woke up, if things went well) to take Keith to the airport, so he can fly to Texas to help our firstborn child move home. Kirby has worked for Blizzard for nine years. He moved to Austin just as he turned twenty-one. He misses New Mexico.

This personal story is a substitute for an inspiring quote. I'm sleepy, and rather than stay awake until I've found a perfect word and image combo, I will share why I went to sleep early.

SandraDodd.com/kirby
photo by Sandra Dodd, of moonflower vines outside my bedroom,
which I plan to grow there again this year

__

1 comment:

  1. As my mother used to say, "You're entitled," which is this case means entitled to take a break and entitled to sleep. Best wishes to Kirby. xo

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!