Sunday, September 2, 2012

Year Three Begins Today


I hope the ideas and links on this blog have helped you and your family live rich and peaceful lives. I am honored by the number of readers and by the positive feedback.

Thank you for reading, for trying these ideas at home, and for sharing them with your friends.

Through the month of September 2012, I am requesting assistance and will send gifts. If your life, learning or relationships benefit from this information, please consider participating.
Gift Exchange Information: SandraDodd.com/giftExchange

photo by Sandra Dodd

3 comments:

  1. You started on Jeremiah's 8th birthday! =D

    I will pop over to the exchange page, but how cool is it that you have a birthday cake up there, on a day we spent in celebrating? *BWG*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe it's already been two full years! I've been clicking around your site using the Random Generator and have a couple titles for which I'd like to make some art, and I would love to join in the gift exchange. I will follow that link =).

    I've very much enjoyed Just Add Light & Stir; thank you for continuing it, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to one of my very favorite blogs. Thank you so much for all of the time and attention you give this!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!