Tuesday, December 27, 2011

*Sorry!*

I'm sorry I sent out a post that wasn't edited well and had an unrelated link instead of a photo.

Joyce Fetteroll is at my house!! We had people over to play games last night. I thought the post was finished on Sunday and didn't check.

If that problem is going to arise again, it's likely to be in the next few days, because of the Always Learning Live unschooling symposium. It officially starts tomorrow, but more people are arriving in town every day.

Thank you for reading Just Add Light and Stir! I'll try to be more careful, and I hope you'll forgive my excitable lapses.



The post that arrived without a picture is repaired now:
https://justaddlightandstir.blogspot.com/2011/12/ratchet-up-your-quality-of-life.html

Happy New Year!

Sandra

1 comment:

  1. No problem! Understandable. :)

    I'm grateful to have your short thoughtful posts be a part of each day. Thank YOU

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!