Monday, November 23, 2015

Asking for help

I'm not great at asking for help, but here it is:
Request for end-of-year assistance, 2015

This blog itself is free, but I pay for photo storage, and the site the posts link to costs about $130 a year. I've had a webpage for nearly 16 years, and SandraDodd.com will be fourteen years old in January. You can see those early versions at the link above.
I'm happy to help unschoolers, and I do it every day, but it's lonely work with no water cooler chat, break room socializing nor co-workers to go to lunch with (unless I'm travelling, which is rarer as I get older).

There are a few things that people could do to help me. I don't need lots of help, just a little. I won't ask again for another year or more.

Thanks for reading here and for passing on good parts to other unschoolers, other parents, and friends. Peace, joy, humor—they all improve the world directly.

SandraDodd.com/2015/request
Photo Booth selfie by Sandra Dodd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...